Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A New Game!

As some of you may know, I have been visiting Grandma (G.G) during the day and working on scanning in her pictures.  My final goal when I am done is to make disks for each of her children and any of her grandchildren that want a copy.  We have come across a small problem-we can't always identify who is in the picture or when it was taken, or where it was taken.  So, any pictures that I come across that I don't know this info for I will post up here.  If anyone can identify the missing information, they will get a prize.  (Of course, I'm broke so the prizes will have little to no monetary value :D )

If you have pictures that you are in need of help with, let me know and I will add you as an admin. 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you were doing this what a great idea, let me know if you need any help with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, Thats really cool! I had no Idea you were doing this!

    ReplyDelete