Saturday, September 25, 2010

Another family picture

This one is earlier than the other one. Anyone want to take a stab at telling me who everyone is? GOOD LUCK!!!

On a side note, does anyone know anything about scanners? I can't seem to get rid of the lines on these scans (especially the pictures that have a darker background like this one) I have cleaned the scanner and I think I can do some fixing of the dust and noise when I get things loaded into my photo editing program, but for some reason I can't get rid of the funny lines.

3 comments:

  1. Top from left to right Shauna,Gerald,Sherrie,Mike,Sue,Nic,Guy,Stephanie
    Second row left to right
    Jerhi,Mike,Josh,Grandma,Chad,Shirlee,Grandpa,Griffin,Tris,Tami
    3 row left to right
    Tiffany, Reagan(sitting in front of Tiffany)Britni, Amy,Jason,Andrew, Peter, Angie and

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff has them almost right. Next to grandpa is Tucker, not Griffin. Grandma is holding Hadyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurel this is a great idea! You do all the work and we have the fun!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again for being there.

    ReplyDelete