This blog is for all of Bud and Colleen's children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. I am working on scanning in pictures and need help identifying people, places, and dates.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Our first contestant...
Things I know about this picture:
1. It was during the summer trip to Jackson Hole.
I talked to Sue last night and she said this is from 2007. She wasn't able to log in to leave a comment, so I am leaving it for her. Does that date sound right?
2008 at Moose Junction. Just had breakfast in the teepee. (I broke both ankles just before we left home). back: Rich,Jake,Ashlee,Braxton,Sue,Grma,Grmpa,Amy,Naomi Shirlee front: Olivia,Jerald,Addie,Sherrie,Chandon
I talked to Sue last night and she said this is from 2007. She wasn't able to log in to leave a comment, so I am leaving it for her. Does that date sound right?
ReplyDelete2008 at Moose Junction. Just had breakfast in the teepee. (I broke both ankles just before we left home).
ReplyDeleteback: Rich,Jake,Ashlee,Braxton,Sue,Grma,Grmpa,Amy,Naomi
Shirlee
front: Olivia,Jerald,Addie,Sherrie,Chandon